Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Here I go, bitches.

I told someone else's story and the universe said, "oh no you don't".

The best part of it was this.

"I checked the same pay phone return slot every day for months and it was always empty".

That may not be good enough for you, if that's the case then I am sorry, on behalf of the universe. We can only tell our own stories, although sometimes it's easier to tell other peoples. I have always thought I wanted to write. I have met a lot of people who had strange, sad experiences. They were the type of people who had no voice of their own, so in the back of my mind, I thought I could be that voice, for them. Maybe it was my destiny. Or maybe I'm a condescending, meddling pain in the ass. In any case, I never did anything about it. Instead, I've been waiting for life to happen to me. It happened. One way or another, it always does.

No comments: